Thank you for sponsoring ProductCamp. Your sponsorship helps ensure a quality program for attendees, and provides visibility for your brand with Boston’s largest single gathering of product managers, product marketers and entrepreneurs, and the second largest ProductCamp in the world.
Please review this carefully to ensure a smooth process, and since we have made several changes from last year.
MATERIAL DUE DATE: FRIDAY, MARCH 11, 2016
Once you have committed to sponsoring ProductCamp Boston, we will email you login information so you can upload logos and PowerPoint slides directly into your dedicated “Sponsor Central” folder (see below). If you run into problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following are details on the materials we will need from you to ensure that you get maximum benefit from your ProductCamp sponsorship. Please upload materials by the material due date above. The sooner we receive your materials, the sooner we can begin to promote your organization. If you’ve sponsored ProductCamp Boston in the past, your most recent materials will be placed in your Sponsor Central folder for your review – please update or approve the reuse of your previous files.
After you have committed to a specific sponsorship level and received confirmation from ProductCamp, please complete the 2016 Sponsor Information Form as soon as possible.
Must be provided by the material due date listed above
(1) POWERPOINT SLIDES
We will use PowerPoint slides to promote your company/product during ProductCamp. Please use the templates which are located here and in your SponsorCentral folder.
- Rotating display (rolling monitor) slide (1 slide in each of 2 templates) – Use Templates #1 and #2 to create single slide “advertisement” for our rotating presentations. These slides will be shown on monitor throughout the event. Because we use two different monitors, you must create your slides using each of the special templates. Platinum and Gold sponsors only.
- Intro slide (1 slide) – This single slide will be shown on a large projector in the main presentation area prior to the start of ProductCamp, and during the 60-second intro for each Platinum sponsor. Provide a simple advertisement-style slide about your company and/or product. Please use Template #3. Platinum sponsors only.
Please provide as soon as possible, latest by the material due date above – all sponsors
In addition to any slides you provide, your logo will appear on our website and in PowerPoint slides during the morning introduction and in the rolling presentation, as well as in the ProductCamp T-shirt. Please provide logos exactly as specified below and clearly label your files to avoid confusion.
- Full color PNG or JPEG of your logo for use on our website and in our PowerPoints. Please provide these sizes and label each file to avoid confusion.
- Large logo: roughly 950 pixels by 250. Please label “small_color_sponsor-name.”
- Small logo: roughly 250 x 100 pixels. Please label “small_color_sponsor-name”.
- Black on white/clear background high resolution file in EPS or vector format for use on the ProductCamp T-Shirt. Please label “high_bw_ sponsor-name.”
(3) RAFFLE ITEMS
Please let us know if you would like to offer raffle items that we will give out at the end of the day. Please provide them to the people at the check-in desk when you arrive.
(4) GIVEAWAYS & HANDOUTS
If you would like to give away brochures, small gifts etc, please bring them with you to your tabletop booth (more info below). Due to logistical challenges, we cannot accept these items in advance this year.
GET READY FOR PRODUCTCAMP (all sponsors)
- Attendee registration – If you have not done so already, please make sure that your company representatives register for ProductCamp at AND use the promo code “ProductCampSponsor” to waive the $10 registration fee for the first 3 people you send. This ensures that participants will receive all ProductCamp emails and will streamline the check in process on Saturday.
- Breakout Sessions – You are also welcome to propose leading an educational breakout session or discussion on a thought-leadership topic, such as your research findings, best practices, etc. No product pitches please. Submissions are due on March 11:
- Promote your participation! We encourage you to promote your sponsorship of ProductCamp on your website, on Twitter, etc. When tweeting, please make sure to use the hashtag #PCampBoston so attendees see your tweet.
DAY OF EVENT
- Please arrive by 7:30 am – Your company representative should plan to arrive by 7:30 am so they can set up and are there when attendees start to arrive at 7:45 to register. Platinum and Gold sponsors.
- Exhibit – As a Platinum or Gold sponsor, you are entitled to exhibit space. We will provide a full plain table (approx. 6 feet) for platinum sponsors, a half table for gold sponsors. You can place literature, giveaways etc on the table and a representative should plan to stay by the table during the day or at least first thing, during lunch and between sessions.
- 60-second introduction – Using the single slide you will have provided by the material due date above, your company representative will deliver a 60-second introduction to your company. The speaker should be in the opening presentation room by 8:15 am before the ProductCamp opening at 8:30 am. Platinum sponsors.
If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.
Please check www.ProductCampBoston.org for additional details. We greatly appreciate your support of ProductCamp. If you have any questions, please let me know. We look forward to seeing you or your company representative at ProductCamp Boston on Saturday, April 9!