Location and Transportation
ProductCamp Boston will be held at:
Microsoft NERD Center
One Memorial Drive #1
Cambridge, MA 02142
When you arrive, check in at the security desk in the main lobby (which is below the first floor). Take the elevator to the first floor to sign in for ProductCamp.
First floor: (one floor up from the lobby):
- Registration, 7:45 – 8:30 am
- Light breakfast and networking, 7:45 – 8:30 am
- Sponsor booths, all day except lunch
- Most breakout sessions
Floors 10/11 (enter thru floor 11) – the Commons area
- Opening session – 8:30-9:20 am
- Lunch and special presentation by C. Todd Lombardo, 11:30 – 12:35 pm
- Smaller discussion breakout sessions (conference table-style, with projectors)
- Informal breakout spaces
- Closing session, 2:45 – 3:15 pm
Directions, Subway/T, Parking
Microsoft has several locations in Cambridge – ProductCamp takes place at One Memorial Drive
The T (Subway) – Kendall Station on the Red Line
IMPORTANT – If you take the T to Kendall Station, the Microsoft office you will see when you exit is NOT One Memorial Drive. Simply walk on the right side of Main Street toward the Longfellow Bridge and the Charles River (please don’t cross the river). The next driveway on your right after the MIT Sloan School will take you to One Memorial Drive. Find directions here.
$10 Parking at One Memorial Drive
Garage parking is available at One Memorial Drive for $10. Yes, $10 (it’s Saturday even in Cambridge). The easiest way to get to the garage is to take Main Street toward the river and turn right onto Memorial Drive. The parking lot is right after the building.