Welcome to ProductCamp Boston
Saturday – May 3, 2014
Microsoft New England Research & Development Center
One Memorial Drive, Cambridge
Thank you to each of the participants, speakers, sponsors and volunteers who made ProductCamp Boston #7 so great!
Over 400 people attended this ProductCamp,
the largest single gathering in the Boston area
of product managers, product marketers and entrepreneurs,
and one of the largest ProductCamps ever held.
- PRESENTATIONS: We have received some slide decks from presenters and have posted those to our SlideShare page. Wherever possible, we will add links to presentation slides to the session descriptions on UserVoice as well.
- PRESENTERS: Each year, attendees ask us for YOUR SLIDES. Please help us by emailing your slides to us so we can post them on SlideShare.
- PHOTOGRAPHERS: Please post your pics on our Facebook page.
- BLOGGERS: Email links to your blog posts and we will list them on this website
- DEPOSIT REFUNDS: If you attended and requested a refund, you should have received a credit email from Eventbrite by May 8. Eventbrite will credit your account in the next few days.
- CHECK BACK HERE: For info on posted presentations, blog posts and more!
INFORMATION ABOUT PRODUCTCAMP BOSTON #7
|The Program||What You Need
ProductCamp Boston is the only full-day unconference for product managers and product marketers in the Boston area. It’s the premier event for product professionals to find out the latest developments, discover new ideas, and network with their peers.
An unconference is organized by attendees for attendees. At ProductCamp Boston, this means you will see presentations from well-known product professionals and attend sessions organized by your peers. It also means you will have an opportunity to organize a session on a topic you want to speak on – a great career development opportunity.