Careers: Whether you’re just starting out or are an experienced product professional, ProductCamp Boston provides the most opportunities to grow your career with career-advancing special sessions and session tracks:
- Career fair with leading local hiring managers. Improved so you’ll have more opportunities to meet employers. Employers: learn more here.
- Product management 101 – A whole series of sessions dedicated to the newer product manager/product marketer.
- Sessions and birds-of-a-feather sessions focused on executives.
- Sessions focused on growing your career – whether you’re a newbie or an experienced manager.
- Birds-of-a-feather discussions A full schedule of discussions around more than 10 different topics – from industries, to new technologies to leadership.
- Session levels: Pick the session levels that best meet your skill-level – from beginner to advanced, we’ve got you covered.
Learning: Whether you’re learning new product management skills, soaking up the latest trends, or working to master your role, learning will increase your effectiveness in your job – making you a great asset to your company as you become a better catch to other companies.
With over 70 different sessions, ProductCamp brings together more product-focused learning and discussions in one place than any other place on earth (really). You can’t learn everything you need to know in just one day, but you will come away with new ideas and skills that will set you on your way for the rest of the year.
Check out this list of the latest proposed sessions this year.
A day built for networking
Networking: ProductCamp Boston is packed with networking opportunities – from networking breaks between sessions, to lunchtime birds-of-a-feather discussions, to many other opportunities to meet and learn from the Boston area’s largest gathering of product professionals. It’s safe to say that this is the Boston product community’s biggest networking day of the year!