Reach one of the world’s largest gatherings of product management and marketing professionals
Sponsorship puts your company in front of one of the world’s largest product management and product marketing communities both before and during the event.
We are projecting over 500 attendees at the world’s largest ProductCamp.
- Functions – 59% from product management, 12% marketing and product marketing, 5% engineering.
- Level – 15% CEO/VP, 13% director, 59% manager.
- Experience – 28% less than 5 yrs experience, 39% 5 to 15, 27% more than 15.
- Industry – 49% software/SaaS, 10% healthcare, 6% financial services, 5% retail, 3% education/gov/nonprofit, 3% pharma/biotech.
- Company size – Wide mix of large and small companies – 31% 100 or fewer employees, 23% 101 to 1000 employees, 30% more than 1000.
- Geographies – ProductCamp draws mainly from Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut but also from across the US. A few participants came from as far away as Europe.
We depend on sponsors like you. Your sponsorship will help us to provide a quality program to attendees. Following are the sponsorship opportunities for ProductCamp Boston 2018.
A special thank you for our repeat sponsors! We appreciate the repeated support of so many of our sponsors – we’ll provide special recognition to these heroes of ProductCamp.
This is not an offer and is subject to change. Contact us for more information.
In the past, we have offered these sponsorship levels, subject to change in 2019:
- Limited number of spots available – Platinum sponsorships are offered on a first come basis, first-served basis.
- Branding – Logo will appear on website and company name will appear in all attendee email communications.
- 60-second Introduction during event – Special mention, and introduction. During the opening, your representative can give a 60-second introduction during which we will display your submitted introduction slide to the entire audience.
- Exhibit– Premium location for tabletop exhibit space throughout the event
- Branding – Logo will appear on website and company name will appear in all email communications.
- Exhibit – Shared tabletop (2 sponsors per table) exhibit space throughout the event.
Please contact us if you have additional questions.
- Name badge holder/lanyards – Sponsors are welcome to provide name badge holders and lanyards. If interested, please let us know.
- Raffle – As always we are happy to accept items for our business card raffle – we will mention the name of the donor to the audience and will provide the winner’s business card following the event.
- We cannot accept materials in advance – We do not have advance storage onsite. Please plan to bring your materials on the day of the event.
Please complete this form so we can contact you once more info becomes available.
Please contact us for more information.