- Make sure all of your attendees have registered using the discount code
- Please arrive between 7:45 and 8:00 am to set up your booth so you are ready to go when attendees arrive at 8:15 am
- Platinums: be ready to do your 60 second intro in room 2-150 at 8:55 am and again at 9:40 am.
We are so excited that you will be sponsoring ProductCamp Boston this year – thank you! Your sponsorship helps ensure a quality program for attendees, and provides visibility for your brand with Boston’s largest single gathering of product managers, product marketers and entrepreneurs, and the second largest ProductCamp in the world.
Please review this carefully to ensure a smooth process, and since each year is slightly different from previous years.
MATERIAL DUE DATES:
Logos: April 20
PowerPoint slides: Aril 25
Once you have committed to sponsoring ProductCamp Boston, we will email you login information so you can upload logos and PowerPoint slides directly into your dedicated “Sponsor Central” folder (see below). If you run into problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following are details on the materials we will need from you to ensure that you get maximum benefit from your ProductCamp sponsorship. Please upload materials to your 2018 folder by the material due dates above. The sooner we receive your materials, the sooner we can begin to promote your organization. If you’ve sponsored ProductCamp Boston in the past, your most recent materials will be placed in your Sponsor Central folder for your review – please update or approve the reuse of your previous files.
After you have committed to a specific sponsorship level and received confirmation from ProductCamp, please complete the 2018 Sponsor Information Form as soon as possible.
Must be provided by the material due dates listed above. Please email email@example.com once you have uploaded materials so we know they are there.
All sponsors: Please provide as soon as possible, latest by the material due dates above.
Your logo will appear on our website and in PowerPoint slides during the morning introduction and in the rolling presentation, as well as on the ProductCamp T-shirt which is begin given to attendees who pay a slight upcharge to receive one. Please provide logos exactly as specified below and clearly label your files to avoid confusion.
- NOTE: If you sponsored in 2017 and the logo now on our website is still current, please just copy the logos from your 2017 folder to the 2018 final folder.
- PNG/JPG: Full color PNG or JPEG of your logo for use on our website and in our PowerPoints. Please provide these sizes and label each file to avoid confusion.
- Large logo: roughly 950 pixels by 250. Please label “large_color_sponsor-name.”
- Small logo: roughly 250 x 100 pixels. Please label “small_color_sponsor-name”.
- EPS/Vector: Black on white/clear background high resolution file in EPS or vector format for use on the ProductCamp T-Shirt. Please label “high_bw_ sponsor-name.”
(2) POWERPOINT SLIDES
We will use PowerPoint slides to promote your company/product during ProductCamp. We have placed templates in your company’s folder – please edit those using PowerPoint, NOT Google Slides, and then upload the finals to your Google Drive 2018 final materials folder.
- Rotating display (rolling monitor) slide (1 slide in each of 2 templates) – Use Template #1 to create single slide “advertisement” for our rotating monitors. These slides will be shown on a few monitors through the event. All sponsors.
- Intro slide (1 slide) – We are asking that each Platinum sponsor provide both a regular width and wide width intro slide since we are still working to determine the optimal size. This slide will be shown on a large projector in the main presentation area prior to the start of ProductCamp, and during the 60-second intro for each Platinum sponsor. Provide a simple advertisement-style slide about your company and/or product. Please use Template #2 and Template #3. Platinum sponsors only.
(3) RAFFLE ITEMS
Please let us know if you would like to offer raffle items that we will give out at the end of the day. Please provide them to the people at the check-in desk when you arrive.
(4) GIVEAWAYS & HANDOUTS
If you would like to give away brochures, small gifts etc, please bring them with you to your tabletop booth (more info below). Due to logistical challenges, we cannot accept these items in advance this year.
GET READY FOR PRODUCTCAMP (all sponsors)
- Staffing – If you are a platinum sponsor, we recommend sending TWO PEOPLE so that one person can stand at your booth and the other can present your pitch at each of the two opening sessions (see Day of Event below). Gold sponsors need only send one person but two is fine too.
- Attendee registration – If you have not done so already, please make sure that your company representatives register for the $20 Admission (includes lunch & T-shirt) using the promo code “BostonSponsor2018” to waive the $20 registration fee for the first 3 people you send from your company. This ensures that participants will receive a ProductCamp T-shirt and all ProductCamp emails and will streamline the check in process on Saturday.
- Breakout Sessions – Session proposals closed on April 6 – be sure that your registered attendees vote for their favorite sessions from through April 20 Only registered attendees can vote.
- Promote your participation! We encourage you to promote your sponsorship of ProductCamp on your website, on Twitter, etc. When tweeting, please make sure to use the hashtag #PCampBoston so attendees see your tweet.
DAY OF EVENT
- VENUE – This year’s ProductCamp Boston will take place at Lesley University’s University Hall in Porter Square, Cambridge and is accessible by the Red Line T (subway) and Commuter Rail. Address: 1815 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02140.
- Please arrive between 7:45 am and 8 am to set up – Your company representative should plan to arrive by8 am at the latest so they can set up and are there when attendees start to arrive at 8:15 to register – note our later start time than in past years.
- Overview – As a Platinum or Gold sponsor, you are entitled to exhibit space. We will provide a full plain table (approx. 6 feet) for platinum sponsors, a half table for gold sponsors. You can place literature, giveaways etc on the table and a representative should plan to stay by the table during the day or at least first thing, during lunch and between sessions. While we cannot provide exact table dimensions, we recommend that you bring a table skirt/table cloth if possible – although this is not required. You can bring a pop-up sign to place behind your table, but we do not recommend backdrops since they will not fit in the space.
- Electrical – There are a few electrical outlets on the wall. If you need electricity, please bring extension cords and tape.
- WiFi – WiFi is available and we will provide a WiFi code when you arrive. You may want to use your phone hotspot since we cannot guarantee the quality of WiFi with so many people using it at the same time.
- 60-second introduction – Platinum sponsors, you will do your brief intro presentations TWICE – once in each of the two introduction sessions shifts at the start of the day.
Using the single slide you will have provided by the material due date above, your company representative will deliver a 60-second introduction about your company in two opening sessions. The speaker should be in the opening presentation room by 8:55 am and again at 9:40 am. Platinum sponsors only.
If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check www.ProductCampBoston.org for additional details. We greatly appreciate your support of ProductCamp. If you have any questions, please let us know. We look forward to seeing you or your company representative(s) at ProductCamp Boston on Saturday, May 12!