On This Page
Program at a Glance
This years program includes:
- Over 55 breakout sessions
- Several special sessions including a career fair, lunchtime birds-of-a-feathers, and happy hour after ProductCamp
- Sponsor vendor booths where you can learn about the latest tools, courses and resources
- Many opportunities to network with colleagues over light breakfast/coffee, lunch, between sessions, and more
Breakout Session Tracks
The program will include sessions on:
- Product Discovery: Opportunity Analysis, Market Research, Market Segmentation, Competitive Analysis, Industry Analysis, Business Case, Market Problems, etc.
- Product Development & Design: Agile Processes, Market Testing, Beta/Pilot Testing, Testing/QA, Offshore/Nearshore Development, Requirements Definitions, User Experience (UX), etc.
- Go-to-Market: Product Launch, Market Strategy, Marketing Plan, Pricing, Positioning, Messaging, Channel Strategy, Sales Enablement, Marketing Execution, Sales Pipeline, Marketing Metrics, Product Marketing, etc.
- Product Strategy and Lifecycle Management: Business Planning, Roadmaps, Portfolio Planning, Partnerships, Technology Assessment, Brand Management, End-of-Life, Customer Retention, Repositioning, etc.
- Product Management 101 – The basics about product management and product marketing.
- Build your Career: Team Management, Interviews, Role Definitions, Stakeholder Engagement, Small vs. Big Company, Product Management/Marketing Tools, etc.
Session Levels/Target Audience
- Fundamentals: Sessions targeted to participants with little or no experience in the topic who are seeking to discuss core knowledge and skills.
- Advanced: Sessions targeted to participants with previous experience in the topic who are seeking to increase their depth of knowledge in that topic.
- Entrepreneurs: Sessions targeted to startup entrepreneurs and small business owners that are looking to create new products, but need a solid understanding of product management/product marketing principles, but do not have a dedicated product management/product marketing role.