ProductCamp Career Fair – Reach over 500 Product Professionals!
New expanded hours: 8:30 to 10:15 am & 12:15 to 1:45 pm.
Note: All employers welcome, including walk-ins! Even if you have not signed up in advance, you can still participate in the Career Fair – see (1) below.
Are you a hiring manager looking to fill open product roles at your company? Read on!
Reach one of the world’s largest gatherings of product management and marketing professionals. ProductCamp Boston is a full day of learning, networking, and new ideas that energizes the careers of product management and product marketing professionals.
The ProductCamp Career Fair puts your company in front of one of the world’s largest product management and product marketing communities
Two ways to participate in the Career Fair:
(1) Walk-In Participation
All registered attendees are welcome to participate in the Career Fair on a walk-in basis. We will direct you to the walk-in section of the Career Fair.
(2) Advance Signup for Premium Placement & Advance Promotion – closed April 27
We are projecting more than 500 attendees this year and we have a limited number of premium spots available – Employer spots are offered on a first come basis, first-served basis, cost $75 each, and come with the following benefits:
- Exposure to over 500 product professionals
- Branding – Logo on screens during the event, inclusion on the ProductCamp website, printed directory presence at the event
- Tabletop Exhibit – Shared tabletop (2 or 3 employers per table) exhibit space during the career fair
- Attendee ticket included, to enjoy all that ProductCamp Boston has to offer
- Job postings on BPMA Job Board
Advance Signup companies, please complete these 3 steps:
- Register – $75 fee *
- Complete the short Career Fair Form
- Drop your .PNG or .GIF logo into this folder
* ProductCamp is open to all. If your company cannot afford the fee, please contact Dan (see below).
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
If you have any questions, please complete the form below.