Careers: Whether you’re or just starting out or an experienced product professional, ProductCamp Boston provides the most opportunities to grow your career with career-advancing special sessions and session tracks:
- NEW! On-the-spot mentoring Connect with peers to get a new perspective on your career and challenges.
- EXPANDED! Career fair with leading local hiring managers. Improved so you’ll have more opportunities to meet employers.
- NEW! Product management 101 – A whole series of sessions dedicated to the newer product manager/product marketer.
- Sessions focused on growing your career – whether you’re a newbie or an experienced manager.
- EXPANDED! Birds-of-a-feather discussions A full schedule of discussions around more than 10 different topics – from industries, to new technologies to leadership.
- Session levels: Pick the session levels that best meet your skill-level – from beginner to advanced, we’ve got you covered.
Learning: Whether you’re learning new product management skills, soaking up the latest trends, or working to master your role, learning will increase your effectiveness in your job – making you a great asset to your company as you become a better catch to other companies.
With more than 80 different breakout sessions, ProductCamp brings together more product-focused learning and discussions in one place than any other place on earth (really). You can’t learn everything you need to know in just one day, but you will come away with new ideas and skills that will set you on your way for the rest of the year.
Check out a few of the sessions that have been accepted this year (subject to change):
- Advanced A-B Testing: Making Decisions with Data
- 3 Reasons Inbound Marketing and Selling Doesn’t Succeed (Without Product Marketing)
- OMG Buy-in & Alignment!?
- Don’t Feed the “HiPPOs” – Using Data to Overcome Opinion
- How to build a world-class professional network (even if you’re an introvert)
- Martech is Transforming Marketing
- Everything I Did Wrong As A Product Manager And How You Can Avoid Them
- Making Good Products Great with Data and Analytics
- Best Tools For Product Managers? Let’s Build the List Together
- Product Managers Shouldn’t Prioritize Feature Requests
- 7 Principles For Growing High Performing Product Management Organizations
- Optimizing Product/Market Fit with Analytics
A day built for networking
Networking: ProductCamp Boston 2017 is packed with networking opportunities – from our free Friday night kickoff at General Assembly to longer breaks between sessions, to more lunchtime birds-of-a-feather discussions, to many other opportunities to meet and learn from the Boston area’s largest gathering of product professionals. It’s safe to say that this is the Boston product community’s biggest networking day of the year!