With more than 80 breakout sessions, ProductCamp Boston is your opportunity to learn what you want, from some of the world’s leading thinkers and practitioners in product management and product marketing. Check out the list of accepted sessions. Below is a sampling of this year’s innovative and thought-provoking sessions.
If you haven’t done so already, register today to reserve your space.
- Rethinking Customer Research: Achieving Breakthrough Product Insights
- Storytelling With Data: How to quantify and visualize the value of your unique differentiation.
- Understanding Customer Needs: What You’re Doing Wrong and How To Fix It
- You are *not* the CEO of your product – how to get things done via influence rather than authority
- Writing User Stories: It’s Not as Difficult as You Think
- Cracking the code of B2B Product Marketing
- A Better Way To Build Products: The Burndown Framework
- Machine learning for Product Managers
- One Word that Will Revolutionize Your Roadmap
- Agile Estimating and Planning