- 80(!) breakouts and birds-of-a-feather sessions
- A new and improved career fair to connect job seekers and hiring managers
- A great new venue at Lesley University’s University Hall that is super-easy to get to in Porter Square (tip: take the T) and has more space
- Some really really really (aka really x3) innovative, unusual, and insightful sessions (which we will announce later this week)
- A great lineup of the world’s top product management/product marketing technology, services and training firms that will share their offerings with you in the exhibits area
- A great Friday night pre-party at General Assembly again. You will LOVE their new location IN THE SKY (really) near South Station!
This is a ProductCamp not to be missed – I can’t wait to welcome you in Cambridge on June 10!
PS I’ve registered – have you? Please don’t be one of my many new-found besties (you know who are are) who begged me to add them from the wait list last year. Please don’t wait.
Steve Robins is president of ProductCamp Boston.