Unlike other conferences, ProductCamp is run by and for attendees. YOU plan it. YOU vote for sessions. YOU help set up and clean up. That’s why YOU MAKE PRODUCTCAMP GREAT!
VOLUNTEERING is a great way to use and learn new skills, learn more about product management/product marketing, and connect with other attendees before, during and after the event. We need volunteers for ADVANCE PLANNING TEAMS and DAY OF EVENT HELP.
Fill out this form to volunteer today!
Advance Planning Teams
Teams start meeting in April.
- Session Planning (determining tracks, recruiting speakers, managing voting, and session scheduling)
- Logistics Planning
- Volunteer Management
- Sponsor Recruitment
- Sponsor Management (Administrative, not sales. PowerPoint and Google Drive skills are helpful)
- Marketing –
- Sending emails using ConstantContact
- Website management (setting up site on WordPress)
- Web content (writing web pages and blog and recruiting others)
- Posting to other websites (it’s easy – it’s just filling out forms)
- Social media (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest etc)
- Graphic design
- Creating an attendee survey
Day of Event Volunteers
Volunteers help to set up and clean up, register participants, and lead session at ProductCamp.
- Attendee registration
- Room monitor
- Social media (Twitter, photos etc)
We need people to capture and edit photos and video. Are you a photographer/videographer/editor? (Note: we cannot pay for this) Let us know if you can take and share photos and/or video and if you can edit video after the event using your own computer/software (iMovie, FinalCut etc)
We will be reviewing volunteers during April. If you fill out the volunteer form and we have a need for your skills, we will contact you by email, sometimes within a few weeks, but sometimes just a few weeks before ProductCamp takes place – depending on your skills and our needs.
Most of last year’s volunteers came in through the volunteer form and we review this volunteer list continually as we plan ProductCamp. We apologize that we are not able to respond directly to each person who volunteers but we really appreciate your offering to help!!
Please contact us at email@example.com