Reach one of the world’s largest gatherings of product management and marketing professionals
Sponsorship puts your company in front of one of the world’s largest product management and product marketing communities both before and during the event.
We are projecting over 500 attendees at the world’s largest ProductCamp.
Attendee Snapshot (based on 2016 attendees)
- Functions – 50% from product management, 13% marketing and product marketing, 6% students, 4% engineering.
- Level – 17% CEO/VP, 14% director, 32% manager.
- Experience – 27% less than 5 yrs experience, 32% 5 to 15, 29% more than 15.
- Industry – 46% software/SaaS, 8% healthcare, 7% financial services, 4% publishing, 3% education/gov/nonprofit, 3% packaged goods.
- Company size – Wide mix of large and small companies – 30% 100 or fewer employees, 24% 101 to 1000 employees, 22% more than 1000.
- Geographies – ProductCamp draws mainly from Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut but also from across the US. A few participants came from as far away as Europe and South America.
We depend on sponsors like you. Your sponsorship will help us to provide a quality program to attendees. Following are the sponsorship opportunities for ProductCamp Boston 2017.
A special thank you for our repeat sponsors! We appreciate the repeated support of so many of our sponsors – we’ll provide special recognition to these heroes of ProductCamp.
We offer the following sponsorship levels:
Platinum sponsorship – $1,950
- Limited number of spots available – Platinum sponsorships are offered on a first come basis, first-served basis.
- Branding – Largest size, premium placement for logo on T-shirts. Logo will also appear on website and company name will appear in all attendee email communications.
- Introduction during event – Special mention, and introduction. Optional 60-second speech, during which we will display your submitted introduction slide to the entire audience.
- Exhibit– Premium location for tabletop exhibit space throughout the event
Gold sponsorship – $1,200 ($750 for non-profits)
- Branding– Medium-sized placement for logo on T-shirts. Logo will also appear on website and company name will appear in all email communications.
- Exhibit – Shared tabletop (2 sponsors per table) exhibit space throughout the event.
Sign up today – please contact us for more information.
As always we are happy to accept items for our business card raffle – we will mention the name of the donor to the audience and will provide the winner’s business card following the event.
More about our 2017 Sponsors:
Revulytics gives any software producers deep and actionable insight into who is using their software products and how they are being used, and the out-of-box analytics that enable them to grow incremental revenue, convert and retain customers, and make decisions about licensing and cloud transformation strategies.
Appcues helps people make their products easier to use. Appcues helps companies like Canva, Amplitude, and UserTesting build personalized user onboarding experiences. Each experience can be targeted to specific users and is built without writing any code. Try Appcues for better user onboarding today!
Create a culture of customer value that’s powered by product management & product marketing with the industry’s only advanced product management & marketing framework and training programs for B2B. It’s like getting an MBA in B2B Product Management & Marketing!
AIPMM is the world’s largest membership based professional organization with members in over 65 countries including product managers, brand managers, product marketing managers and other individuals responsible for guiding their organizations and clients through a constantly changing business landscape. It is the only organization that represents those who manage the entire product life-cycle throughout any industry.
…..AIPMM is where product professionals go for answers.
Pragmatic Marketing’s training is based on the fundamental belief that a company’s products need to be grounded in a strategy that is driven by the market. We combine this core principle with a team of instructors who have real-world experience leading high tech product teams, to deliver training seminars that are informative, entertaining, and impactful.
Our courses cover everything technology companies need to be successfully market-driven, from understanding market problems and personas, to creating effective requirements and go-to-market strategies. To find out how you or your company can join the growing international community of more than 100,000 product management and marketing professionals trained by Pragmatic Marketing, visit www.pragmaticmarketing.com.
We help individuals and companies do GREAT Product Management and Product Marketing using our innovative and flexible Optimal Product Process framework. The 280 Group is a strategic consulting partner to any business that needs a proven methodology to optimize Product Management and Product Marketing functions in their company.
DrugDev is committed to providing sponsors, CROs and sites with solutions that transform clinical research through collaboration, standardization and a beautiful technology experience. We are proud to provide a unified clinical operations suite that enables 9 of the top 10 pharmas, 4 of the top 5 CROs, and leading collaborations including TransCelerate and the Investigator Databank, to do more trials.
SoftServe is a leading digital services company who thrives in the fast-paced world of innovation and ideation. With offices across the globe and development centers across Eastern Europe, we treat our client’s business as if it were our own and are passionate about delivering end-to-end solutions that address business problems, strengthen IT infrastructure, and enrich the user experience.
With over 20 years of experience in digital software development and consulting, SoftServe has transformed the way thousands of global organizations do business by developing the most innovative technologies and processes in Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), security and experience design.
SiriusDecisions empowers the world’s leading marketing, sales and product professionals to make better decisions, execute with precision and accelerate growth. B-to-b leaders rely on us to facilitate business priorities and bring to light opportunities for driving sustainable revenue growth through functional alignment.
General Assembly is a pioneer in education and career transformation, specializing in today’s most in-demand skills. The leading source for training, staffing, and career transitions, we foster a flourishing community of professionals pursuing careers they love.