Reach one of the world’s largest gatherings of product management and marketing professionals
Sponsorship puts your company in front of one of the world’s largest product management and product marketing communities both before and during the event.
We are projecting over 500 attendees at the world’s largest ProductCamp.
Attendee Snapshot (based on 2016 attendees)
- Functions – 50% from product management, 13% marketing and product marketing, 6% students, 4% engineering.
- Level – 17% CEO/VP, 14% director, 32% manager.
- Experience – 27% less than 5 yrs experience, 32% 5 to 15, 29% more than 15.
- Industry – 46% software/SaaS, 8% healthcare, 7% financial services, 4% publishing, 3% education/gov/nonprofit, 3% packaged goods.
- Company size – Wide mix of large and small companies – 30% 100 or fewer employees, 24% 101 to 1000 employees, 22% more than 1000.
- Geographies – ProductCamp draws mainly from Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut but also from across the US. A few participants came from as far away as Europe and South America.
We depend on sponsors like you. Your sponsorship will help us to provide a quality program to attendees. Following are the sponsorship opportunities for ProductCamp Boston 2017.
A special thank you for our repeat sponsors! We appreciate the repeated support of so many of our sponsors – we’ll provide special recognition to these heroes of ProductCamp.
We offer the following sponsorship levels:
Platinum sponsorship – $1,950
- Limited number of spots available – Platinum sponsorships are offered on a first come basis, first-served basis.
- Branding – Largest size, premium placement for logo on T-shirts. Logo will also appear on website and company name will appear in all attendee email communications.
- Introduction during event – Special mention, and introduction. Optional 60-second speech, during which we will display your submitted introduction slide to the entire audience.
- Exhibit– Premium location for tabletop exhibit space throughout the event
Gold sponsorship – $1,200 ($750 for non-profits)
- Branding– Medium-sized placement for logo on T-shirts. Logo will also appear on website and company name will appear in all email communications.
- Exhibit – Shared tabletop (2 sponsors per table) exhibit space throughout the event.
Sign up today – please contact us for more information.
As always we are happy to accept items for our business card raffle – we will mention the name of the donor to the audience and will provide the winner’s business card following the event.