Preparing for your session
- Session Length – Please keep sessions to 35 minutes including Q&A.
- Projectors – All the rooms have projectors – Please bring your own laptop if you plan to use a projector for your session. Expect a VGA interface.
- VGA – The projectors have VGA interfaces. If your laptop (Windows or Mac) does not have a VGA port you will need to be bring your own VGA dongle.
- Tips – Some quick presentation tips you may be familiar with
- Know your audience – As people come into the room introduce yourself ask them what they want to learn or hear.
- Allow a few minutes at the beginning to introduce yourself and why you put together this presentation for them. Highlight what they are going to learn.
- At the end make sure you allow time for Q+A, ask for feedback.
- Make sure it is easy for people to connect with you for future discussions (if you want that).
During your session
- Problems? If you run into AV issues, please ask an attendee to go to the Help Desk (at Registration – 2nd floor) and they will help you.
- Tweet – Designate at least one person to tweet and photograph the session if possible (@PCampBoston and #PCampBoston).
- Session – Let people know your slides will be available afterwards on the ProductCamp Slideshare page.
- Session Feedback – We have set up surveys for attendees to provide feedback on your session. Please encourage attendees to complete the survey online by clicking on the FEEDBACK SURVEY link in your session description page at http://www.productcampboston.org/sessions2017
After your session
- Mandatory: ALL presenters should send slides (ideally PDF formt) or session notes (if it’s a discussion), EITHER:
- Blog about it – and let us know too by emailing us.