ProductCamp Boston includes breakout sessions (see below), lunchtime birds-of-a-feather sessions, and the lunchtime job fair. We will post information about birds-of-a-feathers and job fair as we get closer to ProductCamp.
ProductCamp Boston includes over 70 different breakout sessions. Unlike other ProductCamps, session leaders will propose sessions by May 3 so that registrants can vote on sessions prior to ProductCamp.
- Product Discovery: Opportunity Analysis, Market Research, Market Segmentation, Competitive Analysis, Industry Analysis, Business Case, Market Problems, etc.
- Product Development & Design: Agile Processes, Market Testing, Beta/Pilot Testing, Testing/QA, Offshore/Nearshore Development, Requirements Definitions, User Experience (UX), etc.
- Go-to-Market: Product Launch, Market Strategy, Marketing Plan, Pricing, Positioning, Messaging, Channel Strategy, Sales Enablement, Marketing Execution, Sales Pipeline, Marketing Metrics, Product Marketing, etc.
- Product Strategy and Lifecycle Management: Business Planning, Roadmaps, Portfolio Planning, Partnerships, Technology Assessment, Brand Management, End-of-Life, Customer Retention, Repositioning, etc.
- Product Management 101 – The basics about product management and product marketing.
- Build your Career: Team Management, Interviews, Role Definitions, Stakeholder Engagement, Small vs. Big Company, Product Management/Marketing Tools, etc.
Have an idea for a session? Submit a proposal now.
ProductCamp sessions are broken out by…
- Fundamentals: Sessions targeted to participants with little or no experience in the topic who are seeking to discuss core knowledge and skills.
- Advanced: Sessions targeted to participants with previous experience in the topic who are seeking to increase their depth of knowledge in that topic.
- Entrepreneurs: Sessions targeted to startup entrepreneurs and small business owners that are looking to create new products, but need a solid understanding of product management/product marketing principles, but do not have a dedicated product management/product marketing role.
Breakout Session Length
Sessions run between 30 and 35 minutes including questions.
Voting Takes Place in Advance
ProductCamp registrants vote IN ADVANCE on the topics they want to see presented. As of now, voting is scheduled for May 10-17 but this may change. Registrants will be notified by email once voting starts.