ProductCamp Boston #9: Saturday, April 9, 2016
Second largest ProductCamp in the World
- BPMA: Practitioner’s Workshop:
Collaboration Works! Facilitation Skills for Product Managers
Friday November 13, 2015
Noon to 4:30 p.m
McGraw Hill Education – Summer St, Boston
Register (advance registration required)
- BPMA: Best Practices in Solution Marketing
Thursday, November 19
Networking starts at 6:15 pm
ConstantContact – Waltham
- ProductCamp Boston
April 9, 2016
Subject to change
Continue the Dialog
from ProductCamp Boston – May 2015
- Share feedback: Email us
- Keep the dialog going
- Volunteer to help with the next ProductCamp – coming soon
ProductCamp Presentation Slides
- Check out presenter slides – Slideshare
- Slideshare URLs have been added to session descriptions in Lanyrd.
- If you don’t see slides on Slideshare/Lanyrd, the presenter has not sent them to us.
- Presenters: Email us your presentations ASAP for posting to SlideShare.
ProductCamp Boston is the second largest ProductCamp in the world. It’s the only full-day unconference for product managers and product marketers in the Boston area. It’s the premier event for product professionals to find out the latest developments, discover new ideas, and network with their peers.
An unconference is organized by attendees for attendees. At ProductCamp Boston, this means you will see presentations from well-known product professionals and attend sessions organized by your peers. It also means you will have an opportunity to organize a session on a topic you want to speak on – a great career development opportunity.