Welcome to ProductCamp Boston
May 4, 2013
Learn more about our May 4, 2013 event, the 102nd ProductCamp worldwide
Thank you to each of the participants, speakers, sponsors and volunteers who made ProductCamp Boston #6 such a huge success!
- PRESENTATIONS: Wherever possible, we’ve added links to presentation slides to the session descriptions on UserVoice. Many of these slides are also available on our SlideShare page as well.
- PRESENTERS: Please email your slides to us so we can post on SlideShare. We will be posting them this week.
- PHOTOGRAPHERS: Please post your pics on our Facebook page.
- BLOGGERS: Email links to your blog posts.
- DEPOSIT REFUNDS: If you attended and requested a refund, you should have received an email from Eventbrite. Eventbrite will credit your account in the next few days.
- CHECK BACK HERE: For info on posted presentations, blog posts and more!
The ProductCamp team is busy taking care of several post-event details.
We will be making updates throughout the week to this page.
|The Program||What You Need
ProductCamp Boston is the only full-day unconference for product managers and product marketers in the Boston area. It’s the premier event for product professionals to find out the latest developments, discover new ideas, and network with their peers.
An unconference is organized by attendees for attendees. At ProductCamp Boston, this means you will see presentations from well-known product professionals and attend sessions organized by your peers. It also means you will have an opportunity to organize a session on a topic you want to speak on – a great career development opportunity.
Would you like to reach well over 300 Boston area product management and marketing professionals at one event? If so, you’ll be interested in our ProductCamp Boston sponsorship opportunities.